What You’ll Need
- 1/2 bunch flat-leaf spinach, thick stems removed, leaves chopped (about 4 cups)
- 4 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- Kosher salt, freshly ground pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 12 slider buns or small dinner rolls, split, lightly toasted (for serving)
- Mayonnaise, sliced red onion, and pickle slices (for serving)
- Combine spinach, scallions, garlic, turkey, and cumin in a medium bowl; season with salt and pepper. Using a fork, mix gently just to combine. Form turkey mixture into twelve 1/2"-thick patties.
- Suggestion: to keep your turkey spinach burgers nice and juicy, don’t pack the meat too tightly.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Working in 2 batches, cook patties until golden brown and cooked through (resist the temptation to press down on patties with your spatula while cooking), about 5 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate.
- Serve turkey-spinach patties on buns with mayonnaise, onion, and pickles.